- Planning permission in place for 3 data centre buildings, sub-station and ancillaries totalling over 45,000sqm.
- 200 acre site strategically located in the outskirts of Dublin immediately adjacent to the motorway network. Less than 40 minutes from Sandyford and 60 minutes from Dublin Airport.
- Phase 1 will deliver up to 100MW of capacity on a 30 acre sub-site.
- Significant grid power available.
- Significant space available for further expansion.
- Carrier neutral – numerous service providers available.
- Initial occupation from Q1 2021.
- Fully customisable solutions available.
- Expand as your requirements evolve – option of reserving future capacity.
For more detailed information, including additional images, maps, programme schedule and technical data please contact us.
ARKLOW, CO. WICKLOW, IRELAND
Initial occupation from Q3 2021