- Planning permission in place for 3 data centre buildings, sub-station and ancillaries totalling over 45,000sqm.
- 100 acre site strategically located in the outskirts of Dublin immediately adjacent to the motorway network. Less than 40 minutes f rom Sandyford and 60 minutes from Dublin Airport.
- Phase 1 will deliver up to 100MW of capacity on a 30 acre sub-site.
- Significant grid power available.
- Significant space available for further expansion.
- Carrier neutral – numerous service providers available.
- Initial occupation from Q4 2021.
- Fully customisable solutions available.
For more detailed information, including additional images, maps, programme schedule and technical data please contact us.
ARKLOW, CO. WICKLOW
From Q4 2021
Up to 1GW of renewable power available to the site
Phase 1: 100MW of firm capacity available with scope to grow to 200MW
Up to 1GW renewable power connected to the onsite sub-station. Direct connections for PPA’s available
100 acre site with initial 35 acre being developed with scope for sustainable and renewable projects and additional data centre developments.
100 acre site with initial 35 acre being developed with scope for sustainable and renewable projects and additional data centre developments