- Planning permission in place for a 44,323sqm data centre providing 100MW of capacity.
- Exceptionally located 35 acre site on the M50 motorway, 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and less than 5 minutes from Grange Castle and Profile Park and Parkwest.
- Work on Phase 1 has commenced with the development of 40MW of capacity which will be powered by the national grid.
- Full planning permission in place for an 100MW on site power station (if required).
- Carrier neutral – all major fibre networks in close proximity with four separate access point to the site.
- nitial occupation from Q3 2021.
- Fully customisable solutions available.
- Expand as your requirement evolves – option of reserving future capacity.
For more detailed information, including additional images, maps, programme schedule and technical data please contact us.
From Q3 2021
100MW of capacity available
ENERGY GENERATION FACILITY
100MW gas powered energy centre on-site, exporting to the grid, guaranteeing firm power to the data centre
Positioned at the heart of Ireland’s largest data centre cluster
We provide a fair and transparent model to meet with our clients future scale requirements
Multiple dark fibre carriers available for onward connectivity to UK, Europe and ROW