Echelon Data Centres is an international data centre infrastructure developer providing large-scale assets to support the growing global demand for data and computing resources – sustainably, responsibly and with due regard for the environment.
To support our growing international management team, Echelon is now recruiting a Senior Design Manager. This role will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
This is a full time, permanent role and comes with an attractive remuneration package.
- Engage with and support Echelon’s customers with their technical requirements;
- Develop and lead updates to Echelon’s Reference Design;
- Alongside the CTO, appoint and manage external professional teams including technical and project/cost management;
- Act as the Echelon Lead/Point-of-Contact for the design/pre-construction phase of projects;
- Support and collaborate with Echelon’s internal teams and provide updates to key stakeholder groups as required;
- Provide leadership in the areas of QHSE.
‹ Back to Careers
- Proven cross-disciplinary experience (at least 5 years’) in data centre design and build;
- Demonstrated experience in the pro-active management of multi-disciplinary teams across multiple projects and sites;
- Honours degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical or Electrical) or Architecture;
- Professional qualification (chartered engineer, registered architect) desirable;
- Working knowledge of relevant industry standards across all design and build disciplines;
- IT proficiency including competence working with the full Microsoft Office suite of programmes and Autodesk platforms (e.g. AutoCAD, Revit);
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in a fast paced environment.