Echelon Data Centres is an international data centre infrastructure developer providing large-scale assets to support the growing global demand for data and computing resources – sustainably, responsibly and with due regard for the environment.
To support our growing team, Echelon is now recruiting a Project Manager. This role will report to Echelon’s Programme Manager, who in turn reports to the COO.
This is a full time, permanent role and comes with an attractive remuneration package.
- Oversee and manage full project lifecycles from initial feasibility through to project completion, across a range of business areas;
- In conjunction with the senior management team and the Programme Manager, support the establishment of priorities for various projects / activities, escalating issues and risks as required;
- Working with multiple internal and external parties to ensure delivery of Echelon Data Centre objectives for each project;
- Reporting on adherence to project objectives to key stakeholders within the business;
- Maintaining all project documentation within the organisation to include roadmaps, project plans, status updates, RAID logs etc.;
- In conjunction with the Programme Manager and finance team, manage and track project related budgets and expenditure;
- Supporting and chairing / co-ordinating regular progress meetings with all relevant parties.
‹ Back to Careers
- At least 3 years’ project management experience, preferably within data centre, real estate or the construction industry;
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment;
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, project planning and project collaboration software;
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations;
- Third level honours degree in Engineering or Project Management desirable.