Echelon Data Centres is an international data centre infrastructure developer providing large-scale assets to support the growing global demand for data and computing resource – sustainably, responsibly and with due regard for the environment.
To support our growing international team, Echelon is now recruiting an Architectural Technologist / Project Lead
This is a full time, permanent role and comes with an attractive remuneration package.
- Engage with and support Echelon’s customers with their technical requirements;
- Assist in the development of Echelon’s Reference Design;
- Manage external professional teams including technical and project/cost management;
- Play a key role in the design/pre-construction phase of projects;
- Support and collaborate with Echelon’s internal teams and provide updates to other key stakeholder groups as required;
- Support the identification and implementation of QHSE policies.
‹ Back to Careers
- Proven experience (at least 5+ years’) in design and build (data centre experience is a real plus);
- Experience of multi-disciplinary teams across multiple projects and sites;
- Diploma/degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent work experience;
- Working knowledge of relevant industry standards across all design and build disciplines;
- IT proficiency including competence working with the full Microsoft Office suite of programmes and Autodesk platforms (e.g. AutoCAD, Revit);
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in a fast paced environment.