With a strategic focus on occupiers with large-scale medium and long-term requirements, Echelon Data Centres offers complete solutions from build-to-suit, powered shells to full custom fit-outs.
Echelon can deliver specific solutions to current needs, and provide the option of reserving capacity for future expansion requirements.
SPACE AND CAPACITY
- Scale – with more than 230MW of capacity in design and development, Echelon provide large-scale solutions while offering options on additional capacity for future expansion requirements.
- Leases from 5MW upwards.
- Space available as individual data halls, physically divided sub-buildings or entire schemes.
- Offering complete solutions from powered shells to custom fit-outs – working to provide specific solutions to specific requirements.
- Schemes can be operated by the occupier, Echelon or occupier nominated 3rd party.
- For locations not covered within the Echelon portfolio, a site-finding and build-to-suit service is offered, aimed at delivering specific location, design and ownership requirements.
- Echelon provide market leading lease rates for wholesale clients and can provide triple net leases with built in growth flexibility for very large scale occupiers ensuring exceptional value in capital projects.
The success of Aldgate Developments has enabled the development of Echelon to date. All the company’s data centre sites are fully owned and its projects, to date, are self-funded. Aldgate enjoys long-standing relationships with ‘blue-chip’ institutional investors and there is confirmed access to funding for the forthcoming construction of Echelon’s data centre facilities